Do you know that God loves you? He cares about you so much that He desires a personal relationship with you. Jesus is the answer to the questions and struggles that you may be facing. He has a plan for your life that will prosper you and not harm you.
Isn’t that good news?
You can have a relationship with God by following these simple steps:
1. Know that God loves you. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
2. Recognize that your sin is what separates you from having a personal relationship with God. “For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God.” Romans 3:23
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again so that your sins might be forgiven. “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8-9 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
4. Understand that you must personally trust Jesus Christ to be the Savior of your life. “…whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Acts 2:21 “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9-10
5. Ask Jesus Christ to come into your life as your Savior through a simple prayer: “Dear God, I know that my sin separates me from you. Thank you for sending Jesus to save me. I believe that He died for my sins and rose again. I repent of my sins and ask you to come into my life. Thank you for having a relationship with me. In Jesus’ name. Amen”
That’s all. Wasn’t that easy? You are now going to enjoy a lifelong relationship with a God who will never leave you nor forsake you. By believing in Jesus as your Savior, you can know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:13
Learn more about God by reading the Bible and attending a Bible believing church such as NBCA. The book of John is a great place to start when reading the Bible. The staff at NBCA are here to serve you and help you grow in your new relationship with God. If you would like information about our church or if you would like help finding a church in your area, please contact us and let us know of the wonderful decision you have made today!